Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Minute

First off, I realize that I have not done my survey for Week 19..... You see, although I don't believe in excuses, here are some! 1. We had a busy week... CCD, CYO, work stuff, you name it. 2. We had a small tragedy in the Hillger household. We lost our kitten Shiner to a tire. I won't go in to details because I'll probably cry. So, I spent all day Thursday crying and not doing my survey. 3. Friday we left for San Antonio for a much needed weekend after the incident Thursday and spent the whole time enjoying seeing my dad and Maggie... so no time for survey there. It'll get done, possibly tonight...

Ok, so here's today's Monday Minute from Cristina! You can now click the picture below to go to her blog to link up your own answers! Hooray!
What did you dress up as your first Halloween?
I remember when I was 2 or 3 I dressed up as Minnie Mouse - aka, my mom put me in a Minnie Mouse costume because she thought it would be cute, and it was! However, I remember (don't know how) this teenage kid dressed as a cat chased me all night and terrorized me. Poor baby me! haha

What has been your favorite Halloween costume of all time?
Either my mermaid costume that my mom made me (looked like a mermaid!) or my Cinderella/Princess/Whatever costume when I was 5. Also handmade, and super cute. I should try to find pictures!

Do you believe in ghosts?
Hmm... well, sorta. I believe that there definitely are people stuck in an in-between because us Catholics believe in purgatory, however, whether they are here hanging around I don't know. I've never thought I saw one or anything like that.

What's your favorite holiday of the year?
Who doesn't love Christmas? Seriously... I love the smells, the decorations, the family time, Church, the movies, the music, the lights, hot chocolate, fires, snow, and of course presents are nice! I just love the way the house looks when decorated for Christmas... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

What's your favorite fall dessert? 
I make an awesome turtle pumpkin pie.... I hate traditional pumpkin pie, but this is heaven... and it's probably reallllly bad for you, haha. Kraft's Turtle Pumpkin Pie
 

3 comments: