Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Count Your Blessings #2

Today I am oh so thankful for my wonderful family. Not only do I have two loving and amazing parents, but I also have the best in-laws ever. I love that I have such a special relationship with all of the parents in my life. Included in the family, I am thankful for my all of my siblings, whether blood or marriage, especially my two younger brothers. Even though we may have fought all of the time when we were little, they finally grew up and love their big sis, and I love being their big sis! I just wish they lived closer! I also have been blessed with great grandparents and grandparents-in-law. Family is so important to me and I feel very grateful to have such an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment