Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Count Your Blessings #1

It's Thanksgiving week! What better time to really reflect on what we're thankful for?! I saw this on another blog, where every day this week they will write about something they are thankful for, essentially counting their blessings. So, I'm going to do just that!

Today I am thankful for my amazing husband. He has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Without him I would definitely not be where I am today, nor the person I am. It's amazing to me how we can see God's plan, and that we were definitely put on this earth for each other. He is my best friend, my soul mate, and I love him more and more each day. I know he will be an amazing father - he already is! He takes great care of me and baby boy! He has one of the most caring souls that I know. Besides his knuckle cracking, hehe, there is not anything about him that I don't like! Maybe I'm biased, but he is the best husband in the entire world, and I am so blessed to be his wife and the mother of his child (and hopefully children).

No comments:

Post a Comment