Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

19 Week Survey

So, I know this is late, so we'll pretend like I did it on Friday like I was supposed to!


The 19 Week Survey

How far along?: 18 weeks 6 days!

Total weight gain: 9 pounds!

How big is baby?: Over 6 inches crown to rump, and almost 9 ounces! Growing like a weed!

Maternity clothes?: Yuppers... I bought 2 new pairs of maternity pants because the rubberband thing is starting to get old and annoying, haha.

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: Still can't get enough... and I have a feeling it'll be this way for the next 20 years! ;-) My maternity pillow helps but still doesn't get the job done. I like to move around a lot in my sleep and that big bulky thing doesn't allow that!

Best moment this week: Finding the CUTEST little aviator outfits at Macy's, and restraining ourselves to only buying two instead of all 5. ;-)

Movement: Darren and I tried really hard Saturday night while I was laying down and I might have felt something! It's just so hard to tell!

Food cravings: Still pickles.... yum. Ate almost a whole plate of them at our bbq dinner Saturday night, haha.

Gender: The most precious baby boy you'll ever see! ;-)

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Flattening out every day... sad! haha!

What I miss:
Activities that could put you in peril... i.e. horseback riding, skiing, etc. But hey, it's worth it!

What I am looking forward to: Our anniversary is soon!!!!! Glad to be spending it with my awesome husband and our bun in the oven!

Weekly Wisdom:
Cherish each and every moment.... feel blessed no matter what!

Milestones: Motor neurons are still developing in the brain allowing more controlled and conscious movement... so those kicks will be intentional! Hair on the scalp is starting to sprout, hehe... little chia-pet! Arms and legs are finally in proportion to the rest of baby boy's body! A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on his skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.


Whoa, my face looks so fat in this one! See next one, it's an illusion I promise!

Aren't my clothes cute? Thanks, Cristina!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Hips: I think it was 34"... have to double check.
- Waist at belly button: 35"
- Shirt size: Depends.. some medium's now!
- Weight at start of pregnancy: 113.6
- Current weight: 122!

1 comment:

  1. You should really feel movement soon! With Kaitlyn, I was 20 weeks. Then it took a few more weeks before Mike could feel her. It's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete