Mommy panic-attack!!! You turn TWO this month?! Oh. My. Goodness. I might have started out the last monthly post with that same sentiment. But, really, Mommy is slightly freaking out over the fact that you are turning two! You are getting to be such a big boy. Here are some highlights from this past month, your last monthly birthday before two!
- Requests chocolate milk instead of just milk now!
- Has gone poo-poo on the potty a few more times, and actually told us when he needed to go!
- Remembers everything - can't get anything past him!
- Learning to count on fingers, can already count objects up to 10
- Loves going to church! (Probably because there is a swing set and playground there!). Can repeat and do motions for the sign of the cross, and repeats "Lord hear our prayer" during the petitions
- Loves to help in the kitchen! Helped Mommy make Daddy's birthday cupcakes!
- Knows what birthday's are all about - this upcoming one should be a lot of fun!
- New phrase: "No way, Jose!" and "No, ma'am!"
- Sits at the big kid table at daycare and gets to sleep in the big kid room!
- Finally understands how talking on a phone works and likes to talk to people, mostly Pop! "Hello, Pop?"
- Alternates between watching Go Go and Super Why as his favorite shows.
- Knows: Happy, Sad, Scary. Can give you the "faces" for each, and if he sees something scary he tells you!
- Likes to pick out his own t-shirts or PJ's
- Definitely in the terrible twos. Throws quite the temper-tantrums when he doesn't get his way!
- Starting to outgrow the 18 month clothing, finally! But 24mo and 2T are way to big! Ugh! Still in a size 7 shoe, size 4 diaper.
First day for Wes
7 months ago