Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Cards and more!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas is right around the corner! If you're like me, the Christmas season does not start until Advent is here, so I will be anxiously waiting November 28th! Then I can put up all of our Christmas decorations! In the Farrington household growing up, we would always put the tree up together on Christmas Eve. It was torture having to wait that long, but looking back on it, it really was a great tradition. However, I love Christmas stuff WAY too much. It just makes you feel so good! =)

This year I knew that I wanted to do some photo cards, since our family is growing (not to mention my belly!). So, I decided to look in to some through shutterfly, my staple photo ordering site. I've also made a few photo books from their site in the past, so I know they have high quality stuff. I went to the site and picked out a few cards that I liked, then ordered a few for a "test run", I liked to call it. The cards turned out great, and even Darren said he liked them! Now to take our official Christmas picture of our growing family so that we can order our cards! I usually send out cards, and try to get them out mid-December, but sometimes it is just so hard to find time! I figured if I ordered them early enough then I wouldn't have an excuse. I love all of the great Christmas photo cards that they have to offer. It was hard to choose, and you'll have to wait and see what we picked! Ordering the cards to me is easier than handwriting cards, even though traditional is nice. But, definitely I know you all are dying to see my big belly on your fridge for the next month, right?! ;-) Might have to order some other great items, like a desk calendar for my office, while I'm at it!

So, here's the best part... if you liked my snazzy Shutterfly review, then you can do the same and get 50 free Christmas cards to send out! That's practically $100 in your pocket! Just follow the instructions like I did, and they send you an offer code: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Thanks to Shutterfly for our awesome Christmas cards.. and Merry Christmas (early) to everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment