Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

23 Week Survey

Are you even surprised by this point that this weeks survey is late? ;-) So sorry... written as if it were Friday. And, I'll post a picture tomorrow, but our camera is broken so I have to borrow one at work tomorrow, hehe..

The 23 Week Survey

How far along?: 22 Weeks and 6 days!

Total weight gain: 15 pounds.. holy moly.

How big is baby?: 11 1/2 inches and over a pound! About the size of a large mango!

Maternity clothes?: Most defininitely!

Stretch marks?: Not yet! Crossing my fingers!

Sleep: Doing better! I stayed up until midnight on Thursday! WOW!

Best moment this week: Seeing all the family for Thanksgiving, and seeing little boy at our ultrasound!

Movement: Holy moly... I am definitely growing an athletic little boy! He kicks me all the time! If I lie still for more than 5 minutes he starts to kick up a storm, hehe!

Food cravings: Not really, surprisingly!

Gender: Love my baby boy!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Barely an innie....

What I miss:
Gotta go with the back ache thing again... It's by far my worst pregnancy symptom. Oh, and also, being able to take meds. I had a horrible sore throat Friday and would have loved to take some meds to ward off a cold, hehe.

What I am looking forward to: We should get our bedding in this week! YAY! Time to start decorating the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom:
Plan your spending out so that you don't get overwhelmed. I've been thinking about all that I need to buy for the nursery and it freaked me out. Should have started shopping a long time ago!

Milestones: Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when he hears them outside the womb.  All of his internal systems are in place, even if they do need a little more time to mature. Speaking of routines, you'll notice that your little 1-pounder has settled into a pattern, whether he's more active when you're resting and quieter when you are out and about.

Fun(?) Facts:
- Hips: 35 1/2"
- Breasts: 36" and a little
- Waist at belly button: 36"
- Weight at start of pregnancy: 113.6
- Current weight: 129

No comments:

Post a Comment