Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

32 Week Survey

The 32 Week Survey

How far along?: 31 weeks and 6 days!

Total weight gain:  No change since last week... still 28 pounds.

How big is baby?: About 4 pounds and somewhere around 18 inches!

Maternity clothes?: Yuppers, most definitely! I really wish I had more pairs of pants! Also, sadly... I had to buy new undies. Lol.... Had to go up to a size medium! Shock and dismay! ;-) Hey, it was a good excuse to shop VS!

Stretch marks?: Still none... hooray!

Sleep: Not much has changed since last week. Sleep is still difficult. Can't get comfortable, have to pee, and have heartburn. We did however get a new mattress and it is heavenly.... but still doesn't quite help the fact that my belly is big!

Best moment this week: Seeing the nursery completely painted and cleaned up! It's starting to take shape! We have moved the glider, rug, and dresser in... now for the crib and hutch!

Movement: Duh. He's a mover and a shaker alright! ;-) Sometimes these movements realllly hurt Mommy, but I'm still glad that he moves a lot... makes me feel better!

Food cravings: Grandma bought these mint fudge cookies that taste JUST like Thin Mints from the Girl Scouts... only these are $2 as opposed to $4 a box! They are awesome and I can't stop eating them!

Gender: I saw this on a shirt and it made me laugh... "The future Mr. Right" hehe...

Labor Signs: Still none. I'll take that as a good thing!

Belly Button in or out?
: At least it stopped it's progress on the trying to stick out deal!

What I miss:
Not having back pain. Ouchies.... Oh, and snuggling with my hubby all the time. Stupid million pillows. Cristina suggested switching sides, so we'll see how that works out!

What I am looking forward to: Sadly right now all I can think about is whether or not he's going to continue to grow normally or if this placenta business is going to make him slow down. So, I'm looking forward to our next visit to Dr. Blanco for a good ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom:
I may have said this before, but don't over-do it. Luckily I have a great job, and an awesome husband, so help is easy to come by. The other day I tried to do too much and just ended up hurting my back even worse, making my ankles slightly swollen, and draining myself of all potential "extra" energy. So, take breaks.... remember you're pregnant, even if you think you're a super hero!

Milestones: Baby is gearing up for d-day by sleeping more! He should be having sleep cycles of 20 to 40 minutes long. He's also putting on a lot of fat! Bulking up! His skeleton is also hardening up, expect for the head of course. Momma has way more blood circulating than ever before, which explains why I am so thirsty and must drink so much water! Also, my stomach is out of room so I eat smaller meals, more often.

Ignore the stylin' outfit.. I was baking and didn't want to get dirty!
I'm still-a-growin'!

  *No changes in measurements this week, surprisingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment