Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Counting Down!

We're nearing the end! Only 10 weeks to go now! So far we're still on schedule, due date wise, so we'll see when baby boy decides to make his appearance! As I reflect upon this pregnancy, I realize how blessed I have been. Not only did I have a pretty easy pregnancy, besides the whole circumvellate placenta thing, but I also had a really amazing husband, and a really supportive job. I'm reading "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy right now, and it is so freaking hilarious. However, it definitely made me realize that the few pregnancy symptoms that I've had to experience have really been nothing! I'm glad that baby #1 has been super easy! Darren has been the best husband ever. Lately my back has been hurting (probably all the extra weight, haha), so he's been giving me nightly back rubs. He also has helped out around the house so much more, and pretty much spoils me! As for my job, it was so easy when I was feeling under the weather. I was able to nap if I needed, go to Grandma's to get some toast when I was sick to my stomach, I can go to the doctor whenever I need... you name it. It's been amazing. I'm so blessed! I don't see how women with other jobs do it. I mean, just the throwing up if you're sick thing... what do you do?! haha.. Then the time off for doctor's appointments... that's crazy! I've also been pretty blessed in the fact that I have Carylon as my go-to lady for all medical questions. Also, I have some amazing friends who have been there/done that, who always give the best advice and help! =) What can I say.. I'm a lucky gal!

I can't wait until our little boy is here. He doesn't even know how great he is going to have it. Maybe not financially, haha, but definitely he will be so loved, and will grow up in a great home with two loving parents! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment