Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Minute

It's been a while since my last Monday Minute... I blame work! ;-) haha. Anyway, just wanted to do this quick one for the week to get my morning rolling nicely! Go link up at Cristina's site by clicking the button below!


(1) What is your favorite TV show of all time?
Easy. Gilmore Girls. Hands down. No Question. I could watch that show all day every day and not get tired of it. There are very very few episodes in all 7 seasons that I have yet to see, and most of them I can quote from. My all time favorite quote: Rory to Lorelai: "You ate the fuzzy certs!" - Lorelai's response: "They tasted like keys!" You'd have to see the episode to appreciate it's greatness!

(2) What is the worst job you've ever had?
This one is a toss up. My freshman year of college I had two awful jobs. First, I was a "campus representative" for Campus Fundraiser. Where I basically asked people to sign up for a credit card, and made they buy t-shirts. I spent more money than I made at this job because I was too lazy to sell the stuff on my own so I just bought it. I still probably have about 20 "Love Happens At Northgate" t-shirts lying around somewhere.

Second worst job, being a to-go server and hostess at Salsalito in San Antonio. They got busted by the INS not too long ago. Shocking? No! The owner was AWFUL. So mean. And the food wasn't even that good. Plus I didn't make much money, and some days I had to walk to and from work!

(3) Name one toy that, according to your parents, you loved as a child.
Not a toy, per say, but horses! I spent all of my time outside with my pony and then my horse Della. I rode or brushed horses as much as I could! Toy wise, it was probably something horse related or doll related. I was a girly girl, despite having two younger brothers!

(4) Bert or Ernie?
Hmm... Bert. Just because. ;-)

(5) If you could have lunch with any person, who would it be?
The question didn't specify, but I'm going to pick someone alive, just because lunch with a dead person might not be that interesting! I'm going to pick A&M's former President, and current Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates. Dr. Gates was so awesome while at A&M, and now he's trying his damndest dealing with the government and protecting our country! I would want to tell him how awesome I think he is, and plus, we could talk Aggie stuff! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I bet that was awesome having your own horses growing up. My first time on your blog, came over from Cristy's blog. Congratulations on your baby, that is really wonderful! I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete