Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

28 Week Survey

Late again, big surprise. But that's ok because yesterday was New Year's Eve! Happy Year of our baby's birth! Aka, Happy 2011! This is bound to be an amazing year for us, and I can't wait to get it started!


The 28 Week Survey

How far along?: 27 weeks and 5 days! (On Friday I was!)

Total weight gain:  20 some odd pounds... I believe it's around 25. ;-)

How big is baby?: About 2 1/4 pounds, and 15 inches. Again, more precise measurements to come Monday!

Maternity clothes?: Most definitely! Keep buying more and more just to make it through!

Stretch marks?: Still no and I am super surprised!

Sleep: Not bad, but not great. I wake up about once per night to go to the bathroom, and when I do little boy decides that he needs to wake up too...

Best moment this week: Celebrating the new year with my amazing hubby and family, and knowing it'll be our baby's birth year now!

Movement: All the time. He's quite the athlete. However, he is stage shy, and doesn't like to perform for anyone but me and Darren. Little turd is already stubborn!

Food cravings: None really! I have been enjoying a bowl of honey nut cherrios every night though! ;-)

Gender: Mommy's little cowboy!

Labor Signs: I think I might have had a braxton hicks contraction, but it's so hard to tell what I'm supposed to be looking for. The other night my uterus was definitely tight and hurt, so I laid down and it went away.... dunno what it was!

Belly Button in or out?
: Sticking out now, just at the top... oh joy.

What I miss:
Having an ample selection of clothes that fit and look cute. I have a great selection from Cristina, but it still seems as if I am always wearing the same things over and over! hehe.. I'm such a girl... I like selection!

What I am looking forward to: Monday is our ultrasound, and we'll be buying paint this week to start on the nursery! Woo hoo! It's about time! Plus this weekend we're going shopping at Lone Star Baby while we're in Dallas for a wedding, so hopefully we can find some good stuff that we need!

Weekly Wisdom:
If you're tired... sleep. Don't try to push yourself too hard! I really need to start listening to my own advice!

Milestones: Hello Third Trimester!!! Baby boy can now smell, crazy. Also, I'll start going to the doctor more often now, both to Midland for our ultrasounds, and Big Spring to our regular OB. Little boy is still growing like a weed and can now blink! Also, his lungs have reached the point of maturity, so it would probably be ok if he was to show up early, but we'll make sure he stays in there about 12 more weeks!

Starting to look a little rough.. I think my face is growing!

Not so pretty, but that's ok!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Waist at belly button: 38", growing every week!

1 comment:

  1. Honey you have to stop being so hard on yourself. You look beautiful. I promise.

    ReplyDelete