Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monday, er, Tuesday Minute

It's a GLORIOUS Tuesday morning! Ok, that may be an exaggeration, but I am SUPER excited that it is MARCH!!!!!! That means it is our baby's birth month, and not to mention March Madness! I love college basketball! =) Cristina was busy celebrating with her hubby yesterday, and was sick, bummer!, so we are doing the Monday Minute a bit later than normal!




(1) Have you ever played Angry Birds?
Surprisingly, no! Darren has it on his iphone and is pretty addicted to it. But I have yet to play it on mine or his!

(2) What kind of computer do you own?
We have multiple... haha! We have an HP desktop that is used upstairs, I have an HP laptop that belongs to work, and Darren has an HP laptop that belongs to work! =)

(3) What kind of toothpaste do you use?
I can only use Sensodyne. I have sensitive teeth! =( But, I like it and it helps rebuild my enamel, so I guess that's a good thing!

(4) Are you a heavy sleeper or a light sleeper?
Light. The lightest. Ever. Point and case. This morning I woke up because I could hear our resident cardinal, who we named Fred, banging against the window upstairs. My bedroom door downstairs was closed... and the fan was on. =)

(5) How often do you do laundry?
Usually every Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes though I miss a week and then I have to do about a gillion loads on the following weekend. Haha! I think this will soon change when baby gets here and I have to do multiple loads all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment