Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

40 Week Survey

Here we are! 40 Weeks and what will hopefully be my LAST pregnancy survey! For this little guy at least! ;-)

The 40 Week Survey

How far along?: 39 weeks and 6 days! One day to go! Haha!

Total weight gain: 41 pounds. I think it's because my mom has been feeding me so much this week! ;-) But hey, that's really not a bad weight gain for my body type!

How big is baby?: Big? Haha! I don't know but if he gained an ounce a day, from my last ultrasound, then he'd weigh 8 pounds and 2 ounces! I'm hoping he comes out somewhere around 7 1/2 pounds!

Maternity clothes?: Today I wore a dress to work, when I normally never do. It was that hot! Like I said last week, I don't exactly have many hot weather maternity clothes!

Stretch marks?: Nope! HOORAY!!!

Sleep: Not horrible, but not great. Last night was the worst. I got up about 4 times to go to the bathroom and had a contraction every time I got up. It was interesting and I was sure hoping that I was going in to labor... turns out I was not!


Best moment this week: Knowing that he could be here at ANY minute! Also, we had a great doctors appointment in Midland because they said baby boy looked healthy and everything was great on the fetal monitor!

Movement: Still moving like crazy... even though I don't see how he has any room!

Food cravings: My mom made me chocolate chip cookie dough and it was AMAAAZING!

Gender: Sweet, sweet, sweet baby boy!

Labor Signs: I've had contractions on and off all week, but nothing that I can count or keep track of. I also of course had my membranes stripped, so "things" happened Monday night which I won't go into details, but it was a sign that labor is on the way! haha...

Belly Button in or out?
: The top started to poke out again. Lovely, just lovely.

What I miss:
Not having to question every single pain... "Am I having contractions?", "Should I count this?!"

What I am looking forward to: Meeting my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom:
Enjoy your last bit of freedom before your baby gets here! I have been loving spending time with my hubby in the evenings! However, we are super ready to meet our little one!

Milestones: So, you're 40 weeks pregnant and wondering "where is Baby?" Not to worry. Only five percent of women deliver on their actual due dates. You're not over-due for another two weeks. It's hard to wait, isn't it? As your body prepares for delivery, you may notice more frequent rounds of Braxton Hicks contractions during which your abdomen tightens and relaxes. You'll also experience times of more intense contractions that may or may not become regular. During your office visit, your healthcare provider will tell you if your cervix is thinning and opening as it prepares for childbirth.

Happy to be 40 weeks!

Hellllo belly!
Final Fun(?) Facts:
- Hips: 39"
- Breasts: 39"
- Waist at belly button: 42"
- Current weight: 155!

1 comment:

  1. goodluck with everything!! can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

    ReplyDelete