Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Baby Shower

This past weekend we had an amazing baby shower thrown for us by our closest family and friends. It was nothing short of wonderful! I feel so incredibly blessed! I will admit, I was pretty nervous about how the turn out would be, seeing as it has been shower central around here lately! Wedding showers, baby showers, you name it! Our great community did not disappoint though! We received so many great things for our little guy, and can't wait until he is here to start using it all! My mom and Grandma were able to fly in for the shower which was the even better part. I was thrilled that they were able to be there and be a part of it. Some of my best friends from out of town were also able to come, and my Godmother!! It was so great to see everyone! My hat goes off to Carylon, Vicki, and Nancy because I know how hard they worked to get everything ready. It was a beautiful shower and, like I said, I am very blessed!

Here are some photos from the day!

Carylon pinning on my corsage

Opening presents!

Lots of guests!

With the present hostesses!

Posing with my cool cake!

Close up of the cake!

Lots of presents!

Best friends since we were 7, and both preggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment