Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

34 Week Survey

Late because I was busy having a WONDERFUL weekend with my mom and Gramma. I had such a wonderful baby shower too! So, pretend this was Friday! 


The 34 Week Survey

How far along?: 33 weeks and 6 days!

Total weight gain:  30.4 pounds... hehe... and still have 6 weeks to go!

How big is baby?: At our appointment Wednesday he was 4 pounds 11 ounces!

Maternity clothes?: Duh.... by this point who wouldn't be wearing maternity clothes?!

Stretch marks?: Still none!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!

Sleep: Still difficult. Between peeing and not being very comfortable it's not very fun. I figure I'm getting myself used to being up in the middle of the night! ;-)

Best moment this week: Seeing our little guy again and hearing that he is doing AWESOME in the growth department!

Movement: His favorite time to move around (a lot) is at night, mostly right when I'm trying to go to sleep! He's also been stretching a lot lately and I can feel body parts, I swear! Such as elbows, feet, etc.... It's crazy how hard my stomach gets when he's stretching!

Food cravings: Not really! Just like my food still! ;-)

Gender: One precious little boy!

Labor Signs: None yet! I hope he hangs out at least another 4 weeks!

Belly Button in or out?
: Getting a little more poked out, but not bad. However, my belly button ring holes are now stretching like crazy and look horrible. Great.

What I miss:
Not feeling tired.... not feeling overwhelmed...

What I am looking forward to: Starting our child birth classes, and finishing up the nursery! Hopefully we'll have it almost all the way done by next weekend!

Weekly Wisdom:
Take everything one day at a time. Realize that God will take care of you and will provide you with everything that you need!

Milestones: From babycenter: Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. His fat layers — which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born — are filling her out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies. 

Starting to gain weight in other areas... like my face!

6 weeks to go! Hooray!
Fun(?) Facts:
- Current weight: 144!!

No comments:

Post a Comment