(1) Do you use shaving cream when you shave?Nope, just my body wash. I've never had problems with razor burn on my legs, so this is easy!
(2) Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very bad at.Hmm.. Definitely throwing things away! I am a definite pack rat. I always think I'll use it later, and 9 times out of 10 I'm wrong! Plus I hold sentimental value to dumb things. Like in high school I literally kept trash! If it reminded me of something then I wouldn't want to throw it away!! Other thing I'm bad at is being jealous. It is something that I often pray about... Just a bad thing to have to have towards others.
(3) What's your favorite song?Of all times or currently? How about I answer both! I am a music LOVER. Seriously. So this is a little difficult. One of my all time favorite songs was our song for our first dance at our wedding. "Existentialism on Prom Night" by Straylight Run. I loved it because it was so personal to us, and come on.. how many times have you heard that used at a wedding?!
Another all time favorite is "Praise you in this storm" by Casting Crowns. It has such an awesome message, and seriously, if you're ever having a bad day or you're sad... listen to the song and I promise you will feel better!
Lastly, all time favorite is "Fancy" by Reba McEntire. It reminds me of when I was younger and I'd sing Reba with my mom in the truck. Plus, Reba just kicks major butt!
Ok, now my CURRENT favorite song, haha... I have two. Don't you love me. First, "Anything like me" by Brad Paisley. It makes me think of my little boy who will grace us with his presence in a matter of weeks! Plus my hubby can sing it so well.... so sexy!
My second favorite, current song, haha, is "When I say I do" by Matthew West. It is such a beautiful song. Wonderful lyrics, and reminds me of my amazing husband!
(4) If somebody asked you to sum yourself up in three words, what would they be?Sum myself up... hmm... I would say: "Ambitious", "Loving", and "Nerdy". I chose nerdy because of my love for all things Jeopardy and Band things. haha... ;-)
(5) Out of the following three, which do you hate most: pineapples, cantaloupe, or strawberries?Easy one. Cantaloupe. Gross. Plus it makes my mouth break out in hives. No joke! It is a recent development food allergy. I love pineapple, and like strawberries so long as there is chocolate to go with them!