Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good News!

Well, we had another ultrasound at the clinic in Midland today, and it went really well! Despite having to wait on the doctor for 40 minutes (last time was 30 minutes)! Anyway, little boy looked GREAT the doc said! He was measuring really well, and in fact measured one day ahead of schedule! Woo hoo! He weighed in at 4 pounds, 11 ounces. I'll never understand how they figure that out, but ok! He finally moved his feet from next to his head to the normal fetal position, and they are nicely tucked up right under mom's ribs! ;-) We got some images from the ultrasound but they're not the greatest. He was NOT being shy about his boy parts, haha, but WAS being shy about showing us his beautiful face. So, we got some images of you know what, and not really much of anything else. HA! Because he is growing really well and my fluid levels were still really good I do not have to go back to Midland for another 4 weeks! The doc said "If you're still pregnant, then we'll have you come back in 4 weeks!". ;-) It's getting so close now!

In other news, we took an Infant CPR and Breastfeeding Course on Monday night in Midland and it was pretty informative! Although, I did remember how to do infant CPR from when I took a course in 6th grade to become a certified babysitter. No lie, I remember things like that! My appointment on Monday at Dr. Byerly's was my last regular appointment! I go back in two weeks and then after that they'll be every week. Next appointment will not be a fun one as they'll start to check my cervix. Oh joy! But hey, if that means that little man will be here before we know it, then I'm cool!

My shower is this weekend and I can't wait! I think I am more excited about seeing friends and family then about the presents! ;-) But, I am ready to get the nursery set-up with all of the goodies! My mom flies in tomorrow afternoon with my Grandma from Arizona, so I will be headed to pick them up! Eek! Can't wait to see them! It'll be a great weekend for sure!

Feeling blessed beyond all measure......

No comments:

Post a Comment