Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

15 Week Survey

The 15 Week Survey

How far along?: 14 weeks and 6 days... my how time flies!

Total weight gain: I cannot gain weight and it is so frustrating! Still stuck at the same weight, despite eating over 500 calories worth of reeses cups yesterday. Yes, you heard me right. ;-)


How big is baby?: 4.5 inches, between 2 and 3 whole ounces, and about the size of a naval orange!
Maternity clothes?: This week I wore my first maternity shirt! It is a super comfy and super cute shirt that still looked good on me even though I'm not that big yet.

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: Tired.... Still.... This is getting old, but oh so worth it at the same time!

Best moment this week: Talking baby stuff with my dental hygenist the entire time she cleaned my teeth. Ok, that was lame... um, finally seeing my dad! I hadn't even seen him since I told him I was pregnant! So that was a lot of fun. He decided he's going to be called Opa and Maggie will be Oma, following our German roots!

Movement: Still waiting to feel my butterfly/popcorn sensation of our little baby moving around!

Food cravings: Cookie dough.. and I gave in and ate it. Raw eggs and all... yes, shame on me. But it was SO good.

Gender: Almost ready to hope it's a boy because I cannot pick a girl name that I love!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Way less of an innie... sad day! hehe...

What I miss:
My momma.... I wish she was here to watch me "grow".

What I am looking forward to: Setting up our free (or $20) 3D ultrasound with Midland College, hehe... why not! ;-) Hopefully it will be in the next two weeks!

Weekly Wisdom:
Don't guzzle down a capri-sun first thing in the morning just because your thirsty. Your body will not appreciate all of that sugar hitting an empty stomach..... hehe...

Milestones: Baby is practicing breathing, swallowing, sucking, and of course moving! Getting ready to make their debut in 25 weeks!


Woo hoo, look out for that huge baby bump! hehe...

Fun(?) Facts: **will update these tomorrow, didn't have time today!
- Waist at belly button:
- Breasts: dunno haven't measured... scared to!
- Current weight:

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you have a blog!! :) I love to watch my pregnant friends grow :) you think you're tired now... just wait.... hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete