Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Anniversary Getaway

Despite our better judgment (from our pocketbooks, not our brains), Darren and I just booked a weekend getaway to Cloudcroft, New Mexico for our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary! It took a little begging on my end to convince Darren that we needed to go on this trip - like the needed line? haha! With a baby on the way, this is probably going to be our last getaway that is just the two of us. While we love family trips, they are usually the only vacationing that we get to do. We haven't been on a trip by ourselves since our Honeymoon. Oops! ;-) This will be a great time to enjoy each other, enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery in November, and just relax!


The Lodge Resort and Spa in Cloudcroft, Nm

I still can't believe that we have almost been married for three years! Time flies! We know that we are truly blessed to have so much love in our relationship. Marriage is awesome, and God is good! =) This time last year I was sad because we weren't pregnant yet, but now I know that God knew his plan for us, and that all I had to do was be patient and let him unfold it in front of me.

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1st Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment