Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

18 Week Survey

The 18 Week Survey

How far along?: 17 weeks and 6 days! 155 days to go!

Total weight gain: 8 pounds!

How big is baby?: About 6 ounces, Almost 6 inches (crown to rump), and about the size of a sweet potato! hehe..

Maternity clothes?: It's time! On Wednesday, I learned that I couldn't button my pants! haha! Certain jeans still fit me, if they're super low rise... but other than that I wore maternity pants for the past two days and they were super comfy! I also lucked out big time and got a lot of great clothes to borrow from my friend Cristina, so I've had some cute tops to wear this week that fit me! Woo hoo!

Stretch marks?: None yet... but I'm not very good at keeping myself lotioned, lol!

Sleep: Still tired during the day, even though I'm sleeping well at night. Sleep from 11am to 7am just fine! However, I wish my back didn't hurt so bad when I woke up!

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby again and getting to know the gender!!!!! =)

Movement: I thought last night that I might have felt something, but it was so hard to tell if it was baby or tummy, lol.

Food cravings: Came home the other day and made pancakes, then came home last night and made queso. Haha... oops!

Gender: It's a beautiful, healthy, little boy!!!!!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Almost flat!

What I miss:
Nothing right now! This week has been great!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing out our registry! Shopping is fun!!!

Weekly Wisdom:
Be prepared, clothes wise. You never know when you're going to pop-out! haha!

Milestones:  Baby boy can yawn, and we might have actually seen it on screen! Well, we saw something and he had his mouth open! Also, baby boy is super active... kicking like crazy and moving around everywhere! Nerves are forming more complex connections, and those in the brain are futher specializing into the senses! Baby can hear much better now too! So cool!


Love my baby bump, hehe!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Current weight:
- Waist at belly button:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnesssss!!! you bump is sooo so so so so cute!! you are really starting to look pregnant! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete