Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

17 Week Survey

The 17 Week Survey

How far along?: 16 weeks and 5 days! Only 164 days to go! hehe..

Total weight gain: 7 pounds!

How big is baby?: Between 5 and 6 ounces and 5 inches! About the size of an onion!

Maternity clothes?: I'm running out of options! I wear the same "baggy" or t-shirty shirts every week, and then the other day at work I had to do the rubber band trick on my jeans because they were so tight! haha!

Stretch marks?: Tried the cocoa butter last night and I smelled like a beach, haha. But hoping it keeps the stretch marks away! My stomach is SO tight and it hurts sometimes, so I'm scared that I most definitely will get stretch marks.

Sleep: I've felt better this week. Went to bed around 11 every night instead of 9 or 10, haha! Also, I had more energy to do chores around the house - finally. So far I can still sleep through the night, so long as the animals don't wake me up! They're a tad bit spoiled!

Best moment this week: Making our 3 year anniversary get away plans! Sad that it was the highlight of my week? Oh well! Tomorrow though we are headed to Lubbock to see some of our bestest friends and I can't wait!!!

Movement: I've been hoping for it all week, but alas nothing yet!

Food cravings: I wanted pancakes really bad yesterday but forgot that I left my syrup at work. Sad day! Other than that still digging pickles, hehe! So typical! OH... I forgot! I have been totally addicted to cinnamon gum, namely Big Red... dunno why but it has been awesome!

Gender: We find out in 3 days!!!!!!!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: It's almost to where you can't stick your finger inside it anymore, haha!

What I miss:
Hmm..... I'm still going to have to go with the no headache thing... they really suck!

What I am looking forward to: Starting to shop once we find out the baby's gender! hehe...

Weekly Wisdom:
Keep your fridge and pantry stocked! ;-) Just kidding... definitely use this time, pre-baby, to bond with your husband/significant other as much as you can. It will only be the two of you for a little while longer! We are so excited about bringing Baby Hillger into this world, but are definitely enjoying these last several months as a couple! =)

Milestones:  Baby has mastered the art of swallowing, sucking, and blinking. Poor little baby might even start to get hiccups now! Fat is starting to form under the skin so that we don't have a little alien come out, hehe... The pads on baby's fingers and toes are starting to form and will continue to form and make fingerprints over the next couple of weeks! As far as mommy is, I am loving being bigger all day every day! ;-)

My skin is so tight! But love every moment of it!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Current weight: 120... I'm getting there! Eating ALL of the time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Now THAT is a baby bump!!! Oh I am so happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i put my guess in?? i think it's a boy ;) I had that stretchy feeling with kaitlyn and didn't get stretch marks. As long as your mom didn't get them, you probably won't :)

    ReplyDelete