(1) What’s the last restaurant you went to and what did you order?
We were at the Olive Garden in Midland, and I ordered a lunch chicken parmigiana, with salad and a peach tea. Oh, and you can't forget the boat of alfredo sauce to dip the breadsticks in... heaven!
(2) What's your greatest phobia?
Sadly, death. Whether myself or others. I know heaven will be awesome, but it just scares the be-jeazus out of me to leave loved ones behind... don't know why I'm so scared of it.
(3) On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?
Uh.... 6? I don't know! I don't like rating myself! I think I had a nice body pre-pregnancy, and I think I'm ok looking if I fix myself up, but definitely not model material!
(4) You just found out you (or your partner) are having a baby. What's your reaction?
How does that happen?! Hahaha, as far as I knew you couldn't get pregnant while pregnant. But, if this was after our first baby was born we'd be super ecstatic no matter when it was that we were next pregnant! After waiting so long for baby #1, we're cool with baby #2 coming whenever.. haha.. or well, we say that right now, before baby #1 is here!
(5) You just won a free vacation to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
Italy... for a month. I want to go and experience everywhere. Rome, The Vatican, Milan, Venice, anywhere with old Roman/Greek ruins (I'm a Latin nerd)... plus all of the wine tasting! It would be awesome to go there. We also REALLY want to go to Australia sometime, but that's way down the line!