Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tag... I'm it!

One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Cristina, keeps a wonderful blog over at Happily A Law Mama. She tagged me in her latest post that is a quick survey to give your readers something entertaining to read for the day, hehe... besides my boring pregnancy stories! ;-) Just kidding! Well, here it is! My version of the survey!

This was all started by Erin over at The Life of Ann James.

1. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
Mmmm... Milk chocolate. Although I like Dark chocolate I tend to ONLY eat it if it is the last candy left in one of those mixes.. you know, Mr. Goodbar, Hershey's milk chocolate, Hershey's special dark, and Krackle. ;-) What.... I like my candy!


2. What's your favorite color?
Maroon... Definitely. I'd say shades of red in general, but I just love maroon. Our wedding was done in a cranberry red which I also loved. But, gotta support the Aggies. And, I look good in Maroon! ;-)


3. Do you have any creative hobbies?
I have only scrapbooked once, so I can't count that. I do like to take things that I find for cheap and then paint them/decorate them to fit my home decor. I also play the clarinet, sing at church, and try to play piano.

4. What was your favorite subject in school?
Band? Hahaha... In high school I really liked English, mostly because it was a breeze. We journal-ed my entire senior year. In college I LOVED all of my Ag Economics courses. I just like Ag business stuff in general!

5. What is your favorite season? Why?
Fall. I LOVE the scents, colors, cooler weather... not to mention college football and high school football! Plus, it means time for our wedding anniversary, and that Christmas is right around the corner!


6. Who inspires you to sing like crazy when nobody is around?
Ms. (Mrs?) Reba McEntire... I love her and I love singing her songs!

7. What's your favorite dessert? Can you make it?
For sure! It comes in a handy-dandy pre-made package! Betty Crocker's Triple Chunk Brownies are the BEST brownies around, besides home made of course. And how can you beat only needing 3 extra ingredients?


8. How did you learn to cook?
My mom mostly, my dad some. I started trying to make meals for my family when I was in middle school, then didn't have to start really cooking again until I was a sophomore in college. My mother-in-law has also taught me a bunch of tricks and what not!

No comments:

Post a Comment