Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

10 Week Survey

The 10 Week Survey

How far along?: 9 weeks and 3 days! First trimester will be over in no time!

Total weight gain: Weight loss this week by a little... thank you morning, aka, all day sickness.

How big is baby?: A little over an inch, and about the size of a prune! We got to see our baby again this week and it was crazy how much the little bean had grown!

Maternity clothes?: Bah.. this week I almost needed a belt for my regular clothes!

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: Still going to bed early! Tonight is a rare late night... it's 10:30 and I'm about to CRASH! Yesterday, my worst day to date, I took an hour and a half nap at Grandma's during work (oops) and then came home and proceeded to go to bed at 9:45.

Best moment this week: Seeing our awesome miracle from God again! It is just so amazing to think that I am growing a baby inside of me! haha!

Movement: No again!

Food cravings: Food aversion. I cannot eat squash or okra anymore, and meats in general are hard to get down. Yesterday was awful... all I ate was toast. 6 pieces to be exact.

Gender: Darren said to me yesterday that he now has a feeling that it's a boy! I have yet to have a feeling or dream or anything... so we'll see! Only about 6 more weeks til we can find out!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: This week back to being flatter innie.

What I miss:
Not feeling nauseous, Eating anything I want, Not worrying about Baby

What I am looking forward to: The end of the first trimester! Hahaha... this has just been a rough week already!

Weekly Wisdom:
Just because you may feel like you are better, does not in fact mean that you will not puke again. Haha. I thought for sure I was better yesterday at lunch... ate about 5 bites.. and proceeded to throw it back up. Sorry for the TMI. ;-)

Milestones: All major organs are formed and are beginning to function! We even got to see an arm in our ultrasound! Fingernails and teeth are starting to form this week!


Sadly skinnier than last week... Thank you nausea! Excuse the horrible appearance, we were peeling wall paper, haha.

Fun(?) Facts:
- Current weight: 116.2, down some from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment