Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gearing up

Although we still have plenty of time before we meet Baby Hillger, we decided now would be a good time to get our ducks in a row. We are selling both of our old, non-baby-friendly, vehicles and getting a new (to us) SUV! We're buying a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee with low mileage - hooray! Baby friendly, baby gear friendly, and you can't beat the price/mileage! We're excited as this is our first new (to us) vehicle!


We have also been spending a lot of time at the new house getting it ready. We've been painting, peeling wallpaper, and just cleaning in general. Whew! We are moving in to the new house at the end of next month and we still have a long way to go before it is move-in ready. Luckily the homeowners and their kids have been helping us out - oh and can't forget Britni! She's been working hard too!

This weekend we'll be in Lubbock and we're going to do some shopping for the new house. We need a bunch of stuff, and big ticket items... no fun. Like a fridge, love-seat and chairs, and I'd like a bedroom set, but don't know if we can afford it. Also, I'd like a glider for our bedroom that doesn't look like a glider per say.

I can't wait until the 23rd! Our next doctors appointment! I want to see my little baby again!!!! Until then I will continue to go to bed early, eat lots, and take my vitamins... oh and try to drink tons of water. haha.

“I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4

No comments:

Post a Comment