Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feelings...

Time to talk about some feelings! Not all mushy gushy, I promise! This week has been SO much better than the last two weeks. I think I'm finally over the "hill" of feeling sick. ::Knock On Wood:: I have not been nauseous, have not thrown up since Saturday, and gag less. Haha, you're welcome for the TMI. ;-) Granted, I am still so stinking tired. Oh, and my boobs do not hurt near as bad! Hooray! So, hopefully since I'm nearing the end of the first trimester, things will really start to get better and easier. One can hope!

The other day I was at Kirklands because they're moving and having a huge sale. There were these cute photo albums with initials on the front. I wanted SO bad for one of them to speak to me... boy or girl! But all I could do was sit there and stare at them not even knowing what letter I'd be looking for. So, I gave up. So much for having a sign! Darren still thinks now that it'll be a boy, and he's settled on a name he really likes... but we'll see!

We have this weekend and next weekend to move and then that's it. Oye. It'll be a LONG weekend for us. Thank goodness it is a 3 day weekend! Hooray for made-up Holidays! Then we'll be in the new house and I can begin to nest, hehe. Oh, I'm sure Darren just can't wait! My online class hasn't started yet, hehe, so I've just been relaxing while I can. I know all hell is going to break loose after this weekend and we'll be going non-stop... so naturally, instead of trying to make it better by getting things done a little at time, I choose to relax. ;-) Gotta love it.

Well, better be getting back to work! Happy Labor Day everyone!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning. . .-Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment