Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby's Second Photos

Monday we had our second Doctors appointment, and first one with our OB, Dr. Byerly! All went well, except for my blood pressure was a little faint which they told me was probably from dehydration.... so I told them that Baby had been putting me through the ringer all day and I had been sick, lol. We had our second ultrasound where we got to see our beautiful baby again. It's truly amazing. I wish I could have an ultrasound every day. Seriously, how much does one of those cost? haha.. Probably more than my life!


Our baby has grown so much in just 2 1/2 weeks!

Even though I have felt pretty sick lately, and have been more tired than I've ever been in my entire life, I must say.. It's ALL worth it. I don't mind. I love this baby more than I could have ever imagined, and it's still so early!


We got to see an arm! Woo hoo!

Now we anxiously await our next appointment! I go in at 13 weeks for another check-up, and then hopefully can be snuck in for an ultrasound around 15 weeks to see if we can determine the sex or not! Hooray!

"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." ~Numbers 6: 24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment