Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

12 Week Survey

The 12 Week Survey

How far along?: 11 weeks and 4 days!

Total weight gain: Back up to our 5 pounds, and holding steady, haha.

How big is baby?: About 2 and a half inches and about half an ounce! Yahoo! =) Baby is about the size of a "large" plum!

Maternity clothes?: None as of lately!

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: I can't wait until the second trimester... I'm hoping to gain some energy back! I'm so stinking tired still! Speaking of, I better hurry this along so I can go to sleep!

Best moment this week: Talking about where our baby will soon sleep, and later play... Darren telling me he's come up with a name if it's a boy!

Movement: No again!

Food cravings: Not really any yet!

Gender: Still don't know, but still thinking it's most likely going to be a boy!

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Still an innie!

What I miss:
Doing whatever I please, haha. I can't do much moving right now since I can't lift heavy boxes. I couldn't ride the mechanical bull at the festival, lol... little things like that! But, they REALLY don't matter and I could care less because I'm having a baby!

What I am looking forward to: Our appointment in one week, and the end of the first trimester!!!!

Weekly Wisdom:
Try to eat as soon as you can in the morning. It helps the nausea!

Milestones: Our baby is now a little acrobat.. even though I can't feel it yet. Baby can now also swallow! Crazy, huh??? My uterus has moved on up and so now I am getting a baby bump! Also, we're now entering the "maintenance" phase, because all organs are done and now it's just time to grow!


Do we look a little fatter?

Fun(?) Facts:
- Current weight: Stuck at 117 again!

*******
In other news! This survey was so late because we have been SO stinkin' busy with moving. We have to be out of the house in about a week, so it's crunch time! We've been packing and moving things to the new house every night. I'm about to die of exhaustion, but luckily I have THE BEST husband and in-laws in the entire world. They've been making things much easier for me! Also, I got my course schedule for my online grad school seminar... looks like it should be a piece of cake! Hooray! Now I just need to start on my first lesson! This weekend we had a wonderful visit from Cristina, Evan, and Liliana. She has grown so much! We can't wait until our own little baby gets to play with her! They'll be best of friends, I know it! ;-) Well, time for bed now.. I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment