Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

14 Week Survey

The 14 Week Survey

How far along?: 13 weeks and 6 days (well, technically it's past midnight, but I didn't have time to post besides now!)

Total weight gain: Still hovering around 5 pounds. Apparently I'm in trouble because I'm not gaining enough weight. But I am getting huge, both in the chest and stomach... so where is it going?!

How big is baby?: 3.4 inches, 1.5 ounces, and the size of a lemon. According the wonderful iPhone.

Maternity clothes?: About to! I now need to wear blouse-y tops or else I just look fat. I try to wear less form fitting clothes. T-shirts still work great. Running out of options to wear to work though! I did buy some more maternity tops, but really they just swallow me right now!

Stretch marks?: Nope!

Sleep: I thought they said you wouldn't be as tired in the second trimester.... well, things have been getting better, but by no means are they great yet. I've definitely had more energy because, as in right now, I've been able to stay awake past midnight... but yet I'm always just so dang tired!

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby move around, wave hi to us (hehe), and kick! Plus, of course, hearing his/her heartbeat! Amazing!!!


Movement: Oh, the little baby is moving like crazy, but mommy has yet to feel the "popcorn" sensation that could start happening at any time... we're ready and waiting!

Food cravings: Hmm.... none that I can think of! I'm still dying for my pulled pork sandwich though! Which I will get tomorrow! =) hehe...

Gender: We think that Carylon thinks it's a girl... haha...

Labor Signs: Negative!

Belly Button in or out?
: Darren noticed for me today that it is a less-deep innie. hahaha! It's starting to stretch and move towards an out-ie!

What I miss:
Horseback riding. If only I had been riding pre-pregnancy... then I could have continued on for a while.... dang! Oh, also, not having a sore back.... My back has been killing me for the past month or so, which I've read is caused by weak muscles and my expanding uterus... also, it's because of all the hormone changes. Oh joy!

What I am looking forward to: "Gramps" (my dad until he picks a name) is coming to see us this weekend and it is the first time I'll have seen him since we told him we were pregnant! My how I've changed since then! hehe..

Weekly Wisdom:
Don't over do it. Set yourself some limits. I think I've been over-doing-it lately and I'm burned out. I need this weekend so badly! Time for some R&R!

Milestones: Mommy is now showing all day every day! Baby is almost always on the move! Hair is now forming on the baby, and hopefully it's a beautiful head of hair! ;-) hehe... Baby can also squint, frown, and make other facial expressions.

Excuse the terrible photo... we had been cleaning all night and then I couldn't find my camera so we had to use my phone.. oh well, look at that baby bump!

Fun(?) Facts:
- Waist at belly button: 32 and some inches, omg!
- Breasts: dunno haven't measured... scared to!
- Bra Size: 34D... can you believe?! The girls needed more room!
- Current weight: 118, moving on up!

No comments:

Post a Comment