Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Second Trimester!

I can't believe I'm starting the second trimester! I feel very lucky that I didn't have a horrible first trimester... Besides those two weeks around week 9 where nothing sounded good or tasted good, and it was not easy to keep things down. But other than that it was ok! I've been feeling great, and am starting to get my energy back! Now we have everything moved from the cook house to the coats house, so now the unpacking and decorating begins! I'm glad I'll have some more energy for that! We are loving our new house so far, and the animals really love it! Well, thats about it for now! We're shopping in midland today, woo hoo! Don't forget to please vote for Cristina!!! Thanks and Gig 'em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment