Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Canceling Dr. Phy

I don't think I've ever felt better about canceling a Doctors appointment! Today I called and canceled our fertility treatment appointment with Dr. Phy in Lubbock... because, we didn't need it! I wanted to wait until further along in the pregnancy before canceling.. just in case. Now that we're almost to the end of the first trimester, and Baby Hillger seems to be doing great, I decided it was time! Plus, I wanted to give them plenty of time to schedule in another couple needing their help.

Today my Dad's friend from Midland sent me a link to a baby clothing website called Faith Baby. They have some cute stuff! One t-shirt I saw that I really want had the words "Worth the wait" on it. So cute! See below for a picture! Pretty sure I'll have to order this! Even though I know we didn't have to wait near as long as some other couples, it still feels like it was forever until we got pregnant.


Baby Hillger, you were so wanted, and you are so loved... We can't wait to meet you in less than 200 days! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment