Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend and More

This weekend we went to Lubbock to help with the Tech Equestrian Team's western show, and to see Cristina & Evan, and Jenna, McLain and Emerson! We had a great weekend, and it was so good to see everyone. Emerson was glad to have his favorite babysitter back, especially since Momma Jenna had to work on a cake for Emerson's cousin's first birthday party. ;-) We got to visit Cristina & Evan's house and see Liliana's nursery in person! It looks great! The doggies are trying to get used to all of the baby stuff, and realize that it is not theirs. lol.. it was funny!

Unfortunately at the end of the weekend Darren picked up a stomach bug, and then gave me the same thing. Luckily it didn't hit me quite as hard as it did Darren. We spent all day yesterday in bed, sleeping, and trying to recover. Today we slept in, and made it to work around 1, but I had to leave a 4 because I still wasn't feeling well. I layed in bed, as I am now, and asked Darren to please bring me some toast (trying to eat again). He did, and so I told him "You know, this is what it is going to be like when I am pregnant, only probably worse." To which his response was, "It'll be so worth it." Awww.... I have the best husband EVER! He's amazing! Hopefully we'll both feel better tomorrow because it is his 26th Birthday tomorrow!

Only about a week and some days until we should be ovulating! YAY! Can't wait! =D We'll just practice until then, hehe...

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
--Genesis 2:24

No comments:

Post a Comment