Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Round 7

I'm not going to lie - I'm nervous. As we embark on what I like to call "Round 7", I can't help but hope and pray that this is it! We decided since I already ordered more ovulation tests to continue the bbt and opk for one more round, hoping that it at least gives us an understanding of how my body works, if nothing else. We're still going to keep it fun though, and not stress ourselves. I say we're going to, but let's face it, I am most likely still going to worry and wonder, and all of those other terrible traits that I have. But hey, one cool thing is that if we are pregnant we could have a Thanksgiving baby! Wouldn't it be nice to almost always have off on your birthday? No matter if that is school or work?! Plus, we'd have a baby not long after our 3 year wedding anniversary, and that is kinda neat. Still wish we were due in May - but ya know, God has other plans!

See - don't you like my laid back attitude? Baby steps people, hehe, no pun intended.

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose hope is the LORD." ~Jeremiah 17:7

No comments:

Post a Comment