Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Luck Be A Baby Tonight"

I found this on a fertility website that I read. The only reason I really read the site was to get information on anything to increase your chances, non medically. It's an interesting website - and after I found this post they made, I realized I needed to get over myself. However, I will still say that I hope the luck is on our side - SOON - VERY SOON!

"Everyone knows some enviable couples who conceive the first month they try. But paying undue attention to the quick conceivers in your life can set up unrealistic expectations for you. Women who aren’t pregnant within the first few months, for instance, may be convinced they’re infertile when they’re not. The truth is that couples have approximately a 15 percent chance of conceiving each month they have unprotected intercourse—and it takes an average of 8 months for them to get pregnant."

Could they have hit the nail on the head any more?! I know I've heard that advice from my close friends, mom, Carylon, etc etc... but I'm finally starting to listen to it!

Oh, and by the way, we're early testing in the morning using our nifty 20mIu/ml "highly sensitive" tests that we got from our favorite website Baby Hopes. They send you a packet of "baby dust" with every order, and write on your invoice that they "hope you aren't a customer for very long". Granted if it comes back negative it won't tell us much, but it's worth a shot! They were very inexpensive, so we figured what the heck? I know it's not going with the "relax and leave it up to God" plan that we need/try to be on, but I can't help it! ;-) So, wish us luck, say a prayer, whatever you'd like!

"
Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God." John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment