Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's about that time!

Woo hoo! We're finally to the ovulation time! Well, we'll see! No noticeable ovulation detected yet through testing/charting, but I am having symptoms again! Google is my new best friend, and I spend half of my day (it seems, not really or else I'd get fired) googling things about pregnancy, trying to conceive, etc etc... So, according to google, one sign of ovulation is tender breasts that begins around ovulation and continues until either you get a BFP, or, get your period. So, we shall see! Let the fun begin! =)

In other news, we're debating whether or not to get a dog/puppy right now! Darren really wants one, but I don't want to get one and have it take the back burner when the baby comes. So, we'll see what we come up with. My mom's dog is going to have half lab and half border collie puppies here in about 2 weeks, and they'll be weaned in 6. So, we could have a puppy at our house in 8 weeks. However, by that time I'd be 11 weeks pregnant, with only 29 weeks to go until we meet our little one! That just doesn't seem like enough time to me to train, etc.. but we'll see!

I had lots of fun getting in Emerson time last weekend and this weekend. He's such a doll. Lots of great practice!!! I wish we still lived right down the road from them!


Me and the cutie-pie!

Darren and Mr. Adorable

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6


No comments:

Post a Comment