Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Relax

My friend has on their facebook account an application that is entitled "On this day God wants you to know...". Everyday it posts a random word of advice that is usually very applicable to anyone's life. Today's spoke to me in great strides:

"On this day God wants you to know ... that if you relax, it comes. Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way."

I have a funny feeling that God is trying to tell me something. Something that I should have listened to a LONG time ago!

Anyway, in other news, this weekend we went to San Antonio to see my Aunt who was visiting from New York, and so that I could attend Cristina's baby shower! It was such a great weekend! It was awesome to see Aunt Dawn, even if for only a short while, and the shower was a lot of fun! Cristina's family is so sweet and it was good to see all of them again! Liliana sure is going to have a lot of things to wear, play with, etc when she makes her entrance in this world (no sooner than after graduation of course! lol). Evan was very sweet and told me that they'd be at my shower soon enough. It's great to know that I have such amazing friends in this world who are there to support us! It's so hard to not be able to talk to people about all of this, but I am so grateful for those people that we have been able to tell! My mom still stands by the fact that it will happen when we finally just don't care anymore, and well, relax!

Last thing, Dixie had her puppies! There is one that is a blonde with border collie markings that Darren and I are very interested in! I mean, who's seen a blonde border collie/lab?! All 5 of the puppies are adorable, and I'm sure we'll pick one! So, maybe our next step in parenthood will be a dog, but we're ok with that right now! See the progress?! Man, I impress myself. lol.. jk jk. I still have a long way to go. I have a lot of prayer to do!

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
~Philippians 4:6-7


No comments:

Post a Comment