Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Official

Today I received my packet from The Center for Fertility and Reproductive Surgery in Lubbock. Aka Dr. Phy's office that Evan recommended. Although I have been anxiously awaiting this packet since I made the appointment last week, it was not as great to receive it as I had thought. It hit home. We're officially going through fertility problems. Now, I've been keeping my head up and hoping that this month is it, and that we'll cancel the appointment with Dr. Phy, but there is still that little worry in the back of my mind. The paperwork is extensive. I'm sure I'll blog about what all we had to do. There is a patient packet where you fill out your history, etc etc... Then there is a packet for me and a packet for Darren. On here we have to write about if fertility issues have changed our relationship, how we feel about ART (assisted reproductive technology), adoption, or other things. I like how extensive it is. However, it intimidates me. We haven't really gone through this yet in our minds - what we'd do if doing it ourselves, lol, doesn't work. Now we're going to have to make decisions about that. Once we fill out the paperwork and send it back in we will be put on the waiting list for a sooner appointment. And Evan thinks maybe he can pull a few strings, lol. But again, we're gonna cancel the appointment.. right?

It's going to take a lot of prayer.... I'm talking a LOT. Wouldn't it be nice if all of this worrying was for naught?

Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. ~Psalms 61: 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment