Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Who's feeling the clomid side effects?

I have the best husband in the entire world. Really, I do. Now, I know some of you would argue... but you just can't win this one! Darren has been amazing throughout this whole ttc process. He's stood by me through countless negative pregnancy tests, told me that money would not be a worry if we needed to go to doctors and what not, and has reminded me day in and day out how much he wants to be a dad, and how much he loves me. Now, as if I wasn't emotional enough, with the help of my friend clomid I feel like a giant baby! I haven't broken down crying or anything yet... thank goodness. Haha. Darren was sweet at the wedding, and maybe a little tipsy, hehe.. so went on and on to both Leslie and our friend Melissa about how wonderful I was, and how awesome being married was. Maybe it was the atmosphere of the wedding and reception, or the alcohol, lol, but he was super sweet all weekend to me, and well to everyone! I have a great guy! .... I love him.

I still don't have much of an appetite. I think I took about half of what I normally would at lunch and still had to make myself finish it. Tonight is my last pill, so maybe I'll get my appetite back soon! I had a small pain in my ovaries area and texted Carylon about it, so we'll see if she thinks I'm ok or not. It's not bad enough to take meds for, and it's already subsided, but just in case, I'll get a professional opinion! We're now at cd9, so ovulation could happen anytime in the next week! Hooray! I'm taking my temp, so that should help too.

I hate this waiting process, but I have a good feeling! We'll see! =)

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."
1 John 4:18


***Update*** Carylon said the pain was ok since it was so minimal but to keep observing for any increased/prolonged pain or lower back pain.. so far so good! Also, my blood work from Tuesday came back and my progesterone level was good! Hooray! She's working on getting me an appointment with the RE right now, and I asked if I could go see Dr. Phy in Lubbock - who Evan suggested from his rotation. I googled her and she seemed pretty awesome, hehe. So, we're making progress! Baby steps, lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment