Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

11 Strikes and... We're Out.

After 11 cycles of trying on our own, we have now come to the point where medical assistance is necessary, or well, we just don't want to wait any longer so we're going for it, ha. What a wonderful Father's Day present for Darren.... Aunt Flow. Darren mentioned to me how sad he had been all weekend because we were around a lot of our young married friends and their children. We went to our friend Michelle's wedding in St. Lawrence and saw a bunch of babies there. And then of course, Father's Day. I made, with the assistance of my loving mother, a Father's Day card from our "furbabies" to Darren. We put paint on their paws and stuck it on paper, haha. Now they each have one black paw, oops... but it was cute and he said he really liked it. Too bad it couldn't be from his future child! I really didn't think we'd find out this soon whether it was yes or no. My cycle this month was only 27 days, but last month was so screwy, so who knew what was "normal". Now I am trying to get an appointment set up with Carylon because she wanted me in for blood work on day 3, and starting clomid on day 5. That means at the wedding this weekend I will be a hormonal mess. Hot flashes, crying, you name it... should be fun! Not! But, I'm looking forward to Trey & Leslie's wedding, regardless of how I'm feeling.

So, let's hope that medicine can have a little input on mother nature. I hate that it had to come to this, and it really makes my heart hurt. But, little 'ole impatient me has decided that I can't wait any longer. These past 11 months have been hard enough!

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.. let's hope that things roll along quickly now!

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God." ~Psalm 43:5

No comments:

Post a Comment