Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Superstition

I've always been moderately superstitious. By that I mean that I don't care about spilling the salt, or a black cat walking in my path, but I do care about wishing at 11:11, and I believe in "signs". hehe. All this week my klove's encouraging words have been pretty relevant to what is going on in our lives right now:

From 6/15 - "Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases." ~Psalm 103:2-3

From 6/16 - "But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." ~Isaiah 40:31

From today - "So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up." ~Galatians 6:9

Then, stranger enough, last night at Hunan's, the amazing chinese restaurant in Big Spring, Andrea and I both had good and telling fortunes!

Mine: "You will soon witness a miracle."
Andrea's: "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you."

Ok now, that's just awesome, right?! =) I'm hoping that by in 3 months they mean that she'll like be at my sonogram or something, lol... not that it will take 3 months for us to get pregnant, lol. But hey, either way, a baby is a baby and I'll take one! =D hehe.

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, this month worked. After all, it would mean another March Hillger, and we actually didn't try too hard this month! But, when I think I ovulated should work out with our "trying", hehe. So, let's hope and pray! Plus, my mom will be here starting today through next week, so how awesome would it be if I could tell her I was pregnant in person?! Oh my goodness.... plus it would be a late Father's day present for Darren! hehe.

Moving on, I got to meet Liliana finally! She is the most precious little girl! I had fun getting to talk with Cristina & Evan while I held and rocked their baby girl. She's so sweet, and beautiful! While we were in Lubbock I also got to go play with Emerson! That kid is growing up so fast. He is pulling up on everything, and loves to throw stuff on the ground and follow it up with an "uh-oh!". haha, too cute. I miss all of my Lubbock-ites already!

Mom is coming today! HOORAY! She stopped and spent the night in New Mexico, so should be here this afternoon! I can't wait to have her here for a whole week! I'm so excited!

So say some prayers that my next blog post is all about feeling pregnant, hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment