Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Done!

Last night was my last clomid pill for the month! I'd like to think that I made it through with little problems, but it seems as if I have to wait and see! I read another person's blog today who had finished hers and then the symptoms started coming up. So.... but really I think maybe I'll get by ok, especially since it was a low dose. I haven't heard from Carylon on whether or not she was able to get me an appt with Dr. Phy or not, but I hope she was able to! My mom asked why we were making the appt already, and I said that we could always cancel if I turn up preggers! Let's hope!! I wish this past month hadn't been so hectic for us. Seriously June flew by, and left me ragged in the dust. We were busy all the time, gone almost every weekend, and hardly had any time to ourselves. I can't wait for July just because we can slow down a little! We have our New York trip to look forward to, but other than that, it's pretty slow! Hooray! Now, if only July could be even better for us.. hmmm... I have some ideas on how that could happen! ;-) We'll continue to pray and enjoy each other. After all, we really are blessed, and the rest is up to God!

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
-- James 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment