Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Clomid, Houston, and the big day!

This is my first attempt at blogging from my phone! I wanted to keep a journal of how the clomid made me feel each day, and the blog seemed like the easiest thing to do! We are in our hotel room in Houston right now. Wedding is tomorrow!

So anyway, day 1 of clomid: I took my first pill at 9pm Thursday night. I don't know whether it was the travelling or the humid Houston air but I was so tired last night, but it was too hot in our room so I did not sleep well. I kept asking Darren if it was really hot or if it was the meds messing with me! I was slightly dizzy but nothing too horrible. However, all day today I didn't have much of an appetite. I didn't eat breakfast, barely touched my lunch, and ate ok at supper. So I feel a little weak but that's more than likely from not eating!

I took my second pill a little before 9 and so far have not been feeling too bad. It was really hot at the place where we had the rehearsal, but once I got in a/c I felt better. I'm hungry now, but stuck in the hotel room, lol.

Tomorrow is the big day and I hope I feel ok and don't pass out during church or something!! It'll be a really long day as we are supposed to be at the church at 8:30am to start hair... Oye!

Well, hope this iPhone blogger thing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment