Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June...

June is here. Which means it has now been over 10 months of trying with no success. It also means that it's hotter than Hades around here, Shorts are a must, Trey & Leslie's wedding is right around the corner, and I get to meet Liliana soon! This summer is so busy for us, but in a good way! I just got home from New Braunfels where we had Leslie's bachelorette party. It was tons of fun! I'm exhausted now, but in the best way possible! Her maid-of-honor did a great job of making it the best weekend for everyone there! It was a blast! Now, to recover! ;-)

Carylon and I are going to be talking more soon about what our next step is, and what we need to do. I don't think we'll be able to start clomid this month because you're supposed to take it on like day 7 of your cycle, which is past now. However, maybe since my cycles are long I'll be able to... we'll see! I'm just ready to start trying something!

Looking at the calendar, if we were to get pregnant this month our baby would be due in March. All Hillger's (practically, haha!) are born in March! So that would be awesome! Let's see, there is Darren, Scotty, Dana, Justin, Brian, Pearl.... hopefully I didn't forget someone! But it's a Hillger birthday month no less! So that would be neat! I just hope and pray that maybe we do get pregnant this month because it would be on our own... and that would make me feel so much better about the future!

Well, I'm going to shower and go to bed! It's been a long weekend and the sun has taken a toll on my energy level! By the way, it's 9pm and still 98 degrees outside. That's just wrong! Glad I'm not super duper pregnant, hehehe.... well.... actually... I'd take that! ;-)

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." ~Psalms 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment