Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

A to Z!

I'm stealing this from Cristina's blog, because it seemed like a fun thing to do... plus our computer program for work is being reallllly slow, and making me angry! So, I'm going to pass the time!

A - Z Survey

A: Area Code: I have a 210 - San Antonio - still, because I won't give up AT&T and I love my iPhone, haha... but Darren has a 432 - Midland area, which is what I probably should have!

B: Bed Size: We have a queen and I love it. I wouldn't want bigger. We stayed in a hotel once with a king bed and joked around by asking each other if we could "come into your country?" when we wanted to snuggle, haha.

C: Chore you Hate: Laundry, laundry, laundry.... it seems like no matter how many loads I do there is always more waiting. And I never want to put it away even though I hate wrinkles, so half of the time it is sprawled out on our guest bed for a week, haha.

D: Dog's Name: Clara Pearl! She's adorable and we love her so much already! She's definitely getting to be a spoiled little girl too! Puppies are so much fun!

E: Essential "Start the Day" Item: Chocolate milk! Haha, I drink a glass every morning - made with whole milk! Yummy!

F: Favorite Color: Cranberry red. I used it in our wedding and now it is all over my bedroom and some of the rest of the house. It's close to maroon too, which is a plus! Whoop!

G: Gold or Silver: White gold! haha.. I guess I like silver because I wear it more, but really I don't care.

H: Height: 5'6", which is way shorter than my brothers, but I'm way taller than all of the Hillger women!

I: Instruments you Play: Clarinet, and I try to play piano. I know how to read music but I don't know the right hand positions, so I just make it up. haha, it still sounds good to me!

J: Job: General Business Manager at Eco-Drip Irrigation. I do the taxes, handle accounts payable and receivable, and fix other people's problems/mess-ups. It's fun!

K: Kids: Not yet... but man, I hope there are some soon! I want 4 so we need to get busy! ;-)

L: Living Arrangements: I live with my wonderful husband in a house built in the 1940's, which makes for some interesting problems. We also have our puppy now! We never lived together before we were married, which I agree with Cristina was a good idea.

N: Nickname: KK, DD (my brothers have called me that ever since they were little), and of course Hunny... that's all that Darren and I call each other.

M: Mom's Name: Margaret Merle, hehehe.. she'll kill me. We call her Meg, and she's awesome!

O: Overnight Hospital Stay: Um? Never? When I was born? I've been lucky to not have to go to the hospital for long!

P: Pet Peeve: Lying, Arrogance, Darren cracking his wrists, lol...

Q: Quote From a Movie: "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine" - Rick on Casablanca. One of my favorite movies! Such a classic... and I'm such a sap. lol.

R: Righty or Lefty: Righty. It makes life very easy. My dad is lefty, but none of us kids are... does it skip a generation?

S: Siblings: 2 little farts of brothers, Adam 18 and Ross 21. Then I have 2 brother-in-laws, Trey and Kevin, and my adopted siblings Britni and Marcus. I also have two step-sisters, Rae & Lindsay, and a step-brother Dustin. Whew!

T: Time you Wake Up: Depends. On week days either I get up at 7 so that I can shower, or I get up at 7:30 when I just pull my hair back. On weekends I sleep as late as I can get away with!

U: Underwear: Victoria's Secret only! I prefer the pink collection! ;-)

V: Veggies you Dislike: I can't name them all... lol.. mostly funky ones. I'll eat the normal ones. =)

W: Ways/ Reasons you are Late: Woke up late, had to take Pearl out to pee (lol, nowadays), turned cell phone alarm off instead of hitting snooze. hehe..

X: X-Rays you've Had: I broke my femur when I was a baby, so a lot then.. 8th grade I pulled a ligament in my foot so had that x-rayed, and then almost 2 years ago I fell off a horse and fractured my pelvis. They gave me a million x-rays for that, but I'm convinced it's because they didn't know what they were doing.

Y: Yummy Food you Make:I love my chicken enchiladas. I make them with cream cheese and they are sooo good!

Z: Zoo Animals you Like: I always love to see the zebras, and giraffes. I do not like monkey's, birds, or anything that smells really bad. lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment