Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

One of my new favorite blogs is called Busted Plumbing (see side for link). She's a very funny writer, and although a bit out there at times, still keeps me coming back for more of her entries! Since I just found it I've been reading some of her old ones, and came across this gem! Holy moly I thought I was going to cry laughing because all of what she wrote was so true, well, in my perspective. It made for a nice afternoon laugh.

Have I mentioned how great it feels that my in-laws know now? Seriously.... it's amazing. My mom2 has been so supportive, like always.

In other news, Brian & Jessica found out that they are having a boy! More boys in the Hillger family... who'da thunk it? So, now we're hoping maybe we can still be the ones to have the first girl (in some parallel universe where we have a girl instead of a boy, or where we get pregnant before someone else gets pregnant again!). We're still relaxed, having fun, and enjoying each other. But, still waiting and yearning for a little one of our own. Bleh.

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God."
~ 1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment