Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Test #1

I tested this morning, on the 31st day after my period, because nothing had happened physically yet. No sign of pregnancy and no sign of my period. I got a negative. Honestly I wanted to just stay home all day and not deal with anything, but some small glimmer of hope inside of me thinks that nothing means nothing until I get my period, so to not give up yet. Right? Well, wishful thinking probably.. More than likely mother nature will arrive, in perfect timing for me to be cooped up in bed recovering from my wisdom teeth removal. At my pre-op consult appointment today they asked if I was pregnant, and I had to respond "No". That hurt. If I turn up preggers I am canceling that appointment Monday! ha!

In other news, Pearl tried to make this even more of a worse day by drinking some spilled bug spray. Way to go, Pearl! She vomited four times, but then we gave her milk and she was better. She's been fine ever since, thank goodness. My mother is wonderful and helped us through it by looking up things online and giving her vet opinion. Oye.... as if I wanted something like that to happen! I don't know what I'd do if poor Pearl got sick! =(

Oh, I almost forgot! Seems as if Liliana wants to make her appearance sooner than her due date! Cristina went for her checkup yesterday and was already dilated and 100% effaced! Her doctor joked that some women at 40 weeks would kill for her cervix, lol. So, unfortunately they won't be making a trip to Garden City this weekend, but we totally understand! I just hope Liliana waits until after my surgery, because I definitely want to go up to Lubbock to see her when she's born! =) She'll be one beautiful baby!

Found this fun read on busted plumbing's archives today. She has such a funny way of putting things that actually do go through my head!

Here's to hoping something happens soon...... I might go crazy.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
~Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment