Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Feeling It

Well, nothing has happened yet to give me a definite negative, but I am just not feeling it. Darren claims that maybe this time it is going to be positive because in the past when I have "felt it" I've been negative. So... we shall see! I have zero symptoms so far though, which just makes me think that my body is finally relaxed enough to not freak out like I have before and give me fake symptoms, but is not in fact preggers. I dunno! It's in God's hands... I keep telling myself that!

In other news... Pearl continues to grow and make us love her more and more (and at times wanna kill her, lol!). She already knows how to "sit", and we're learning "come" and "shake". I really thought Cristina's brother Danny was not going to give her back to me this weekend! We went up to Lubbock for Cristina's law school graduation (YAY CRISTINA!) and brought little miss Pearl along! She did great in the car and in all of the other places we brought her to! She's a trooper! This weekend was so much fun, and so nice to spend time with Cristina & Evan, and Jenna, McLain and Emerson! Emerson is getting so big! He does his version of crawling, which I call an army crawl, lol, and pulls up and stands like a champ... but we're not interested in walking quite yet! He's only 11 months old tomorrow, so I guess it's not too shabby!

Side note.. It's raining right now. I love afternoon thunderstorms in west texas!

Well, I'll be testing soon, so I'll keep everyone updated! Probably won't test until Thursday or Friday, but we'll see if I have anything/anyone "tell" me otherwise! ;-)

"We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield."
~ Psalm 33:20

No comments:

Post a Comment