Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day and Faith

This weekend was Valentine's day, and although I was in Wichita Falls with Britni, Andrea, and Jessi for most of the time, it was still nice to come home yesterday to my amazing husband. Red roses and a beautiful heart necklace charm awaited me when I finally got home. Darren and I had a lovely meal together and enjoyed celebrating our 6th valentine's together - our 3rd married one. We couldn't help but hope the entire time that this was our last Valentine's as just the two of us.

I had some early symptoms of what could either be pregnancy or pms at the end of last week, and they are still here. I'm hoping with all of my might that they are pregnancy signs and not pms! What a bummer that would be! However, an early test Saturday morning came back negative. We're hoping that it was just still too soon. It's been really hard because all of my charting and testing really didn't tell us much. Plus, my cycle is very irregular, making all more difficult. We tried very hard to just stay relaxed and have fun, but it was just so hard when we've been wanting this for a while now. I will most likely be testing either tomorrow or Wednesday morning, if mother nature doesn't make an appearance before that. We'll see.

Patience.... Faith.... Hope....

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ." Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment