Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Prayer

I love the Easter Tridium of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Easter Vigil on Saturday. To me it is an amazing time to renew your spirit! We spent a good two hours at church Wednesday for choir practice, Thursday, Friday (2 1/2 hours) and Saturday. Whew! But it was amazing none the less. Lots of prayer! You know what all of that prayer was about.... well, I mean, I added some other stuff in there! One amazing thing was that I got to see Melissa, my maid of honor, and my sponsor when I entered the Catholic church, at mass on Saturday! It was so good to so her! She was with her baby Joan, who is so cute! She's so tiny and precious! She's Emersons age but probably weighs half of what he does, lol! We received a surprise from Jacque when she told us that Jenna & McLain are expecting again! Emerson will have a baby brother or sister in November! He'll be almost 18 months old, bless their hearts, lol. Although it was a little difficult to take that news right now, it was still awesome to hear. I had to have a little moment with Darren to reassure me that our time will come. Ahh... if only it would come soon!

Well, nothing else to report right now... my temperature still has not gone up and is under 97 or hovering right around.. so we're not past ovulation yet. No other signs yet either, so, we'll sit and wait! In the mean time we'll just have fun together! =)

"The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." " ~Matthew 28

No comments:

Post a Comment