Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nervous Nelly

This week we should hopefully find out whether this round was successful or not. I hate to say it but I can't help but feel nervous and scared. It's so frustrating! We were definitely relaxed and cool about things this month - well, as good as we could have been. I was nervous for a little bit when I thought Darren was going to be out of town when I was expecting to ovulate. But everything ended up ok, so no worries. I'm thinking I ovulated Tuesday or Wednesday, meaning by the end of the week we should know something... I guess. We'll see! We're excited for this weekend because we'll be going to Lubbock for Cristina & Evan's baby shower that I'm helping with! I have everything ready! =D Can't wait! It'll be good to see them and spend time with them! Liliana will be here before we know it, but no sooner than past graduation, lol.

Other than that it's been a busy past few weeks with work. Man! We call the time period of February through May our busy season, and it is definitely living up to its name! I've been fighting a cold since Friday, but I think I'm over it now, mostly! I felt a LOT better today than I have!

Hopefully my next post will be FULL of good news, instead of the usual bad news. Bleh.... PRAYING CONSTANTLY!!!

“Until now you have not asked
for anything in my name.
Ask and you will receive,
and your joy will be complete.”

~ John 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment